Colorado Clear 

What our clients are saying...

Colorado Clear did great work at a great price for the Museum of Boulder!  I have used them again. And highly recommend them. (Joel... Boulder, CO)

We had excellent service from Tom Callahan at Colorado Clear, LLC. A home inspection in October 2019 found mold in our attic (caused by inadequate ventilation). Tom was referred to us by a realtor. Long story short.....Tom and his crew effectively resolved the mold problem. Throughout the entire process he remained on time and under budget, which is rare these days. We were very pleased with the results (mold is gone) and have no hesitation recommending the services of Colorado Clear.

I am a builder and have used Tom on several jobs. His prices are fair and competitive, his crews are timely and VERY clean. They work quickly and leave you with a jobsite you feel comfortable working in. Most of the jobs that I've worked with Tom on have grown in scope (because of the homeowner deciding to do more work than we had originally planned on). Tom has always been very fair on change orders: this is where most asbestos guys would really get their hooks into you. Tom is an honest business man. 

Tom and his team are outstanding! We had a very serious issue and their quick response, caring attitude and professionalism made the experience much less painful than it could have been. I cannot thank them enough.

I just finished working with Tom on what will most likely be the first of a few projects we have for our house. He and his team were professional, punctual, did an amazing job and were super fast. Highly recommended.

 

Asbestos

We are certified by the State of Colorado to remove asbestos. Please be cautious not to disturb asbestos as it can become airborne and inhaled. Call us with any questions or concerns regarding asbestos in your home or business.

Mold

We can inspect, test and mitigate mold problems. Please be cautious with mold, as it can become airborne when disturbed and subsequently inhaled.

Lead

Lead poisoning affects children and adults. It is found most often in older homes. Please call us before disturbing lead, which can lead to inhalation of airborne lead dust.

Reviewed and Trusted

Reviewed and trusted online; be sure to check us out